My Tech Stack
The following tools and technologies are what I currently use to run my life. For additional tools you may find useful, please see my library.
- Routinery - Helps automate your morning/evening routines to ensure your daily habits don't fall to the wayside.
- Stretchly - Free, open source app that reminds you to take breaks when working on your computer.
- Obsidian.md with Dataview and Tasks plugins (for almost everything)
- Super Productivity (when I need to get things out of my head and quickly execute on them)
- Notion.so (for anything collaborative)
Also see: personal knowledge management architecture
- Obsidian.md - A powerful and extensible knowledge base and note-taking software that works on top of a folder of markdown files.
- Readwise - Synchronizes annotations from a variety of sources
- For syncing Zotero annotations to Readwise, I use this handy library: e-alizadeh/Zotero2Readwise